Hobart Apartment Hotel
Welcome to Graham Apartments
Bill, Stephanie and their friendly staff take pleasure in catering for the individual needs of their guests – be it families, couples or friends. Graham Apartments Hobart comprises one, two and three bedroom fully self-contained holiday apartments. The apartments are continually being developed, are beautifully maintained and are the perfect Hobart mid-range accommodation. With just the right touch of luxury, they are best for guests looking for mid-range apartments.
At Graham Apartments you will experience the commitment and professionalism that won Bill and Stephanie a Tasmanian Tourism Hotels Award at their last property.
Why stay with us?
- Our Brilliant Location
- Variety of apartment units – perfect for small to large family
- Only minutes from the city centre and waterfront.
- A 5 minute walk to Supermarkets, shops and Hotels.
- A 10 minute walk to the vibrant North Hobart Restaurant strip.
- A 2 minute walk to the bus stop which has a service to the city centre every 8 minutes weekdays and app every 20 minutes on weekends.
- Our luxury accommodation in the mid-range pricing offers a quiet peaceful atmosphere only 5 minutes drive from the city centre with easy access to attractions, sporting venues, shopping, theatres, hospitals and function centres.
- Book your Hobart accommodation today.
"Our Top Tasmanian Stay and Free WiFi” This place had fast and reliable WiFi. After experiencing problems everywhere else we had stayed on our 10 day holiday this was such a relief. And to not have to even pay for it was an unexpected bonus. Our apartment was very very clean and had everything we needed. Our beds were comfortable and the property was very quiet.
“Very Impressed” What a well managed place we were so impressed with everything here. Was clean was comfortable was handy to shopping centre so able to buy food to make a meal while staying here, there were three of us and we had a very nice two bedroom apartment. The owners have really gone the extra mile to make this place work.
“Loved the service and comfort” The apartment was ran by a family business and they were very nice. They were surprised to see we were Malaysians and we chatted. The bed was nice with a heater underneath each and it was cozy and well managed. Highly recommended!
“Clean, comfortable and excellent service” I would not hesitate to recommend this accommodation. We had an upstairs unit which had been recently refurbished. Compendium was excellent the best I have ever seen in any accommodation. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Quiet location excellent for families close to supermarket and 5 minutes from restaurant precinct. Free Wi-fi.